Be An Angel
Be an Angel…
...help The Mission Theatre
The Mission Theatre is recognised as
“an entrenched part of theatre life in Bath”
(C.H. The Bath Chronicle)
Created by Next Stage Theatre Company, and the continuing dedication and hard work of Next Stage actors and volunteers enables The Mission to thrive. Our well-attended and critically acclaimed productions raise the public profile of the theatre, as well as providing vital financial support for the building.
Be an Angel - to ensure the continued success and existence of The Mission Theatre we are asking you to contribute to our Angel Appeal by helping to sponsor one of Next Stage’s forthcoming productions.
At any performance audience members see the result of months of planning and preparation, with £2,000 being the average cost of a week long run. So far our Angel Appeal has raised over £1100 and we are extremely grateful to all our Angels.
We are suggesting the following schemes for donation. Needless to say however, ANY donation, no matter what the amount, would be much appreciated.
- Fund a Frock: £50 hires one costume for a week’s run
- Buy the Bits: £100 provides props for a play
- Set the Stage: £150 buys or hires scenery for a production
- Print the Publicity: £200 per show
- Pay for a Performance: £500 buys the performing rights to produce a modern play for one week in The Mission
- Sponsor a Show: £2,000 pays the expenses for an entire production
If you would like to become an Angel, please pick up a form from The Mission’s foyer, or send a cheque payable to The Mission Theatre to The Mission Theatre, 32 Corn Street, Bath BA1 1UF with a letter explaining which performance you would like to sponsor, and whether you would be happy for your name to be be associated with the production on any publicity or in the programme.
Thank you very much for your support.